Metalcorp Group S.A. is an international and diversified metals and minerals group. We market physical commodities derived from our own production facilities as well as from long-term offtake partners through a well established trading and distribution network.
A global partnership with a presence in 18 countries and across 5 continents, we operate as a synergy-driven organisation allowing us to respond seamlessly to our clients’ needs.
- We produce high-quality steel pipes and tubes for regional and international markets
- We trade and market steel and related raw materials
- We provide supply chain management services
- We produce aluminium and copper in three European based plants
- We trade and market non-ferrous products including refined metals, ores and concentrates
- We are currently developing a bauxite and alumina complex in The Republic of Guinea
Metalcorp Group is a vertically integrated group of companies involved in the management of various aspects of the value chain. The business concentrates on two markets: ferrous and non-ferrous In both markets, risk-averse and robust business models are deployed in production and trading & marketing activities.
BASE METALS, BULK & FERROUS
We turn production waste and metal trade scrap, alloy additives and primary aluminium into high-quality aluminium cast blocks.
Our activities cover the production and trading of steel and base metals such as copper and zinc.
Our Raw Materials business unit focuses on the development of our mining concessions in West Africa.
- Republic of Guinea